On-Site Psychiatric Services
Benchmark offers a full continuum of services for seniors, their families, and caregivers.
Currently providing service to over 25 skilled nursing and long term care facilities in Illinois, our goal is to maximize resident functionality, independance, and quality of life.
Psychiatric Services Include:
- Routine, on-site psychiatric services
- Neuropsychological testing
- Counseling services
- Staff training
- Documentation standards which assist LTC facilities in maintaining compliance with OBRA and other regulatory standards.
Benchmark promises to provide…
- A full range of providers that can prescribe and manage medications and provide psychotherapy.
- Complete behavioral care coverage, including regularly scheduled visits.
- Individualized behavioral plans for each resident, easily integrated with LTC plans.
- Routine AIMS testing for residents on psychotropic medications.
- Psychotropic Drug utilization tracked and reduced to help ensure OBRA compliance.
- Our Benchmark staff is credentialed, experienced, and trained in OBRA guidelines, including the recently introduced, expanded F-329 guideline program.
- Clearly written reports prepared during visits for immediate review and clinical documentation designed specifically for OBRA compliance.
- Comprehensive staff training and educational programs provided.
- Informational and supportive programs available for family members and caregivers.
For more information on services or contract, please contact:
Tammy Vosler, LTC Clinical Coordinator
800-461-9533, Ext. 700