Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW)
Chicago Southwestern Suburbs
Benchmark Psychiatric Services, LTD. is setting a new standard for onsite mental health care delivery, providing the highest quality in patient care. Benchmark Psychiatric Services, LTD. is focused exclusively on managing mental health care for residents of assisted living (AL), independent living (IL), and skilled nursing facilities (SNFs). With an unparalleled practice model, developed by extensive years of experience, Benchmark Psychiatric Services, LTD. aids ALs, ILs, and SNFs by providing psychiatric evaluation, psychotropic medication management, neuropsychological testing, individual psychotherapy, group psychotherapy, and on-site staff educational opportunities.
We invite you to explore career options, providing proactive mental health care for a dynamic and rapidly growing company.
- Perform periodic formal assessments at various long term care facilities.
- Provide individual and/or group psychotherapy to residents of long term care facilities
- Provide feedback to the person served, family, and treatment team with regard to emotional and cognitive rehabilitation issues and their practical application.
- Provide training to the persons receiving services and, as appropriate, all others involved in their care.
- Analyze and document results of sessions.
- Provide psychotherapy and education to the person receiving services and family regarding the adjustment process and programmatic outcome.
- Provide weekly supervision to other staff per discipline requirements.
- Lead groups in accordance with the appropriate group dynamics.
- Reports to the Chief Clinical Officer
Benchmark Psychiatric Services, LTD. is seeking full-time Licensed Clinical Psychologist or LCSW to provide individual and group psychotherapy.
There is a potential for an outpatient psychotherapy practice in the Orland Park, IL office, if desired.
- Competitive Salary
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Malpractice Insurance
- Paid Vacation time
- Free CEU Hours
- Doctorate or Masters in the appropriate discipline from an approved program.
- Successful completion of an accredited internship.
- Appropriate Illinois state license (in good standing), or eligible for licensure.
- Professional membership in relevant professional organization(s) a plus
- Prior experience/interest in geriatric patients and differential diagnosis of dementia preferred.
- Ability to travel within Chicagoland; must have reliable transportation and clean driving record.
- At least 2 years of post-licensure clinical experience.
- Ability to effectively communicate with patients, families & other staff.
All applicants please attach a curriculum vitae and cover letter.
Thank you for your interest in the above job, please fill out the field below.
NOTE: Only PDF files are allowed.
How to save a word to pdf »
Word to PDF Online Converter »