Chicago Southwestern Suburbs
Benchmark Psychiatric Services, LTD. is setting a new standard for onsite mental health care delivery, providing the highest quality in patient care. Benchmark Psychiatric Services, LTD. is focused on managing mental health care for residents of assisted living (AL), supportive living (SL), independent living (IL), and skilled nursing facilities (SNFs). With an unparalleled practice model, developed by extensive years of experience, Benchmark Psychiatric Services, LTD. aids facilities by providing psychiatric evaluation, psychotropic medication management, neuropsychological testing, individual psychotherapy, group psychotherapy, and on-site staff educational opportunities.
Additionally, there is a thriving and growing outpatient practice in Orland Park, IL, and Aurora, IL with plentiful outpatient referrals for the ideal candidate.
We invite you to explore career options, providing proactive mental health care for a dynamic and rapidly growing company.
- Perform periodic formal assessments at various long term care facilities.
- Perform periodic formal assessments at the Benchmark Psychiatric Services, LTD. outpatient office(s)
- Provide feedback to the person served, family, and treatment team with regard to cognitive/neuropsychological rehabilitation issues and test results and their practical application.
- Provide training to the persons receiving services and, as appropriate, all others involved in their care.
- Analyze and document results of testing and/or training.
- Provide counseling/psychotherapy and education to the person receiving services and family regarding the adjustment process and programmatic outcome.
- Provide weekly supervision to other staff per discipline requirements.
- Lead groups in accordance with the appropriate group dynamics.
- Reports directly to President/Chief Executive Officer
- Ph.D. / Psy.D. in Neuropsychology or in an accredited training program in Neuropsychology
- Two years of post-doctoral training in clinical Neuropsychology preferred
- A minimum of one year clinical experience in the assessment and management of dementia or related neurological conditions preferred
- Current professional license and/or certification as required by the state of Illinois
- Effective communication skills
- Computer literacy
All applicants please attach curriculum vitae and cover letter.
Thank you for your interest in the above job, please fill out the field below.
NOTE: Only PDF files are allowed.
How to save a word to pdf »
Word to PDF Online Converter »